We are now hiring! As our store grows, so does our need for hard-working staff members. We are hiring for part-time and seasonal positions right now. Temporary assignment to start with the possibility of a long term assignment based on need and performance.
We are looking to interview and hire ASAP so do not delay in applying if you are interested in joining our team.
You must be able to work through September 22, 2019.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and Summer and Fall 2019 schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. No phone calls to the store! You will not be called in for an interview if you call. Feel free to email us any questions you have.
Company: South Belt Textbooks
Job Title: Book Puller
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Pulling books for customers and orders from shelves
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Answering customer phone calls and emails
- General maintenance, cleaning and organization of store
Those who qualify:
- Have the ability to walk and stand continuously during the assigned shift
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Are enthusiastic individuals who look forward to working with us and be a part of the growth of the company
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have their own transportation